Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Uni life's NO fun

I am supposed to be doing my assignments now seeing that i have three assignments due by the 26th March, and that i haven't even read the assignments questions or even bothered to.

-business statistics assignment

-economics assignment
-management assignment

This aint a good sign.
especially to what i promised myself to do at the beggining of the year.
what happened??

okay. chill.

shall start from today.
no more excuses.
procastinating is bad, especially when the dad put in so much money for studies.

i counted. if i skip one class, it'll cost approximately MYR150.
alot wei. and for only one miserable hour.
so another resolution for the year.
> no skipping class.


Yesterday i followed mum to collect the car from Toyota service centre. I must say, i am impressed by the place. :)
It has a really nice waiting area for customers to relax while they wait for their cars to be service.
There's a coffee dispenser where you can get free coffee, a big flat screen tv which has astro with those really comfy sofas, newspapers..
I was really enjoying myself there and helping myself to the coffee while my mum was listening to the man talking about cars.
And i told my dad that the next time he services the car i willingly offer to wait there for the car to be done.
okay, go ahead and laugh at my jakun-ness.

Am supposed to be doing my assignments now, but the mind's too tired and i am distracted. After all, it's the school holidays. And the sister is happily away in mission trip. And the house is so empty whislt both mum and dad are working. you see.

okay okay. i better get to my work.
If not i won't be doing well and will cry at the end of the semester.

Have a great week for those having holidays.
Appreciate it.
Cuz i want it badly.

No comments: