Wednesday, March 28, 2007

I need a hug badly.



Too many things floating through my mind now. It's like thousands of things flying through the brain. I still can't believe that I only entered Monash for a mere one month plus, it seems like half a year with those amount of work flinging towards your face. To be exact, I had three assignments to pass up this week. Business statistics and microeconomics was due on monday, which i handed in on time, thankfully. Spent the whole sunday night finishing up undone work. And was happy for the whole monday and just relax. Even had lunch with jord at kenny rogers.

I realized that almost all the shops are on sales now. Makes me wanna shop so badly. FOS is having this buy one free one thingy going on, ipanema in studio R is really cheap now. I mighta get a new flip flops, in white again.

Now, I have to start rushing for the next assignment due in just a mere two days, management. Up till now, my progress is real slow. I still am having the last minute mentality which is really very bad. But it's not entirely my fault. I wanted to finish half of it today, but then my computer just had to bail on me. Virus attacked on my com which sadly, doesnt have any protection from any antivirus or so... I had to spend time downloading the software to scan my computer and to clear those virus. So far, the viruses are detected but somehow it is not deleted. I think i badly need a Dr. computer. sigh. :(

Don't ask me why i am typing in paragraphs and complete sentences today. It must have been the management essay thats influencing me. Besides that, I have more load added to my shoulders. :( my piano teacher just told me that my piano diploma examination date is on 16th April, meaning i have to spend more time practising the piano. I cannot afford to fail this test, because it cost a bomb. RM742 to be exact.

The pressure my parents have on me. Plus the extra pressure i put on myself to excel in all that I do. I am turning into a nerd good girl. (:
One significant proof-- I havent been foosing. Seriously

James morrison songs are so addictive. Dixie chicks are good too.
Yay me, i'm getting into songs again. loving those country slow lovey type. <3
It's getting quite late. I think i give up.
I'll do my assignment tmr.
For today, my lovely bed.

No comments: