Saturday, April 14, 2007

Me, piano teacher? haha.

I'm blogging for the second time for today. whoa.
I must be really free
I guess I am just plain bored, and can't get myself to sleep. ):

actually i am planning to sleep, but..
I am so contradicting myself sometimes.

The Reaping




Caught this movie with a bunch of people, karl, lynn, zhen quan, beng, yang, mich, siew yen, drew,vinc. This movie mainly talks about the ten plagues that happened in the bible, just that this is in modern days, with a little twist in it. Hilary Swank plays the role of a professor who lost faith in christianity and believe that there is a scientific explanation to all of this happenings, until there was a point where she couldn't explain it anymore...

Well, an okay thriller with some unexpected scenes, and i somehow liked the show. (:

Dinner was at Manhattan Fish Market.
Had a variety of seafood, which were all yummy.
Mussels are very good, and i love love oyster.
And i like garlic rice. Tasty.

And headed over to Wong Kok after that for drinks and food.
I'm getting fat. ;p

_______________________________

I'm getting bored to the extend that I'm playing minesweeper flags with karlson.
lol. When i really am supposed to get some precious sleep.

zi yan says i should be a get a degree in piano and become piano teacher and teach piano as a profession, and he says he will send his child to me next time.
(hahahahahah)
I just can't imagine that happening in my life.
I mean, piano's great. But sounds boring.
(:
no offense though, ziyan.

Owh, my hols is ending.
So far, it hasnt been very productive, neither would i say it was boring.

Pasar malam with jia where we bersampat-sampat was great fun, and she never seem to grow old in attitude wise, which is why i love her so. <3

Lunch with lynn and gang was funfunfun.

On a personal note to lynn>>
Don't think bout it so much okay?
There is more to life than guys.
You still have me!

I'm blabbering away.
Fung Keng! i Haven't been seeing you for ages!
I miss you! when you wanna go yam cha with me.
i know i ffk alot. oops. sorry. (:
And i still need my pen drive.

On a random note, i watched a movie called double jeopady few days ago on channel 3.
It talks about this law case where you cannot be filed for two sameis a procedural defense (and, in many countries such as the United States, Canada, Mexico, Japan and India, a constitutional right) that forbids a defendant from being tried a second time for the same crime. At common law a defendant can plead autrefois acquit or autrefois convict; meaning the defendant has been acquitted or convicted of the same offence.

I need sleep. (:

p/s: This song is stuck to my head by i don't know the title. Someone help?
it goes like this..

"There is more to life.. than blablabla(I can't remember)..."

No comments: