Thursday, April 19, 2007

Those love songs that makes you go awww..

Ziyan, you're romantic you know. (:
Invite me for your wedding.
I wanna see you play the piano and sing to her ben fold-the luckiest.



king, me, jia! <3
i miss schooling days..


I took this picture out of boredom. I like macro pics. It focuses on the object very well and i like the blurry background effect. (:


I found this picture with you and me in the dressing room! (: cool eh?
hah. But i lool so short in that dress. urgh.
I wanna take dressing room shots with you again!
Very fun. heh.


the most classic picture with lynn. :p



qing dear! (:
When you gonna fetch me to makan?
Since i am under your iDriveDangerously list.
which i am still denying it.


jord.me


paddington's pancakes. yummylicious.
awesome burgers. slurps*



heading to the lovely bed for my dream time.

No comments: