Thursday, May 31, 2007

I am sooo free.. not.

I should be studying but here goes. (:
I'm just in the mood for a decent update.
Here goes.



Sook Teng's 1-9th at Wong Kok.
With the big teh ais.


Us. After drinking up all the teh ais.
:D


Zi yan is so gay.
And he was the only one wearing semiformal that day.
Quoted from him: " I like to overdress."


The only decent picture we had.
Birthday girl and thiam beng.


We were waiting for the drink, which took soooo long.
Got bored, and this happened. (:


After dinner, we syok sendiri outside Wong Kok.
Teehee.
What is Sueh Long doing???


See? Told you there weren't any decent pictures.


Ziyan and Sook Teng.
"the couple" in the sense of dressing.
All the others were wearing casual.


Stupid Zhen quan and Sueh long just had to do that.
Picture destroyer!


"10..9.....3..2...1. Snap"
Picture perfect. (:


Last picture of the day.

Note: I have additional pictures. Those who want it tell me k?
I will mail it or something. (:

Adventure girls outing. Movie and batting cages.


One utama highest floor has this batting cages thing, something similiar to baseball.
Rm50 an hour for unlimited balls.
It's pretty interesting, and if you're good, you'll enjoy.
But for people like me.. hehe.



Ultimate posers Shaina and Denissa.


We played softball.


This is benjamin.
Cmdr Deanna's cute adorable son. (:


I tried, and I wasn't dress up for it.
Flip flops.
But it's pretty fun.


Happy people. :D


Our equiptments.


One big happy family.

_______________________________________

Now for some movie reviews.


Good movie. No doubt.
A little complicated at the front, but the graphics and all, thumbs up!


Spidey man.
Funny thing is for both pirates and spidey, i never did watch the first two shows.
But, i think it's not bad.



This movie is really really good!!
Voted the most gay movie by rosanne.
But it's still one heck of a movie.
Must watch!

ooo.. talking bout movies, this is a short clip from youtube.
Really touching.
I dedicate it to all the dads in the world, for their ever sacrificing love.





This is a random something.


Tried to create something out of photoshop.
The result. (:
I know, very simple.
By the way, my photoshop trial expired edi.


Macro shot.
Aaron bought this ribbon to aid those breast cancer organization in college.


Lalala.
Owh yea, intoduce one nice game to you all.

Warning:highly addictive.
But do try it.
Funfunfunfunfun.

*Click-Click*

don't say i never warn you arr.
I did.
My high score is $500,000.
(:



Paperweight~ joshua radin and schuyler fisk
*very romantic song. Got me hooked. Go download it. You will agree.
Right ziyan?


There's one more song. The one jackie chan sang with some girl for the movie The Myth.
I don't know the title.
ahh.. heart warming. (:

No comments: