Wednesday, May 30, 2007

I felt it.



Really, i did.



Didn't you?



This is the few moments in life where i need to rant on how life is turning out to be. Not in a nice way, but rather the down-ness where emoness creeps in slowly. That's why the blog's here to serve the function for me to express all those emotions that I couldn't possibly spill out to others, because I'm someone who loves keeping all to myself and the small lil mind, till sometimes it can't contain anymore. Whatsoever, the confused mind has so many issues in it that it affected my concentration that sometimes i will just stare blankly at my management book, hoping the words i repeatedly read will somehow make sense.. but in the end, it doesn't.


Why do people act the way they do? This question has been popping out a gazillion million times in my mind, with no definite answer. I supposed this queestion has no correct answer, just a matter of perspective, how we look at it. Some people look for you when they need you, and when they don't, they just dissapear out of thin air. Then there are those who are ever so nice to be there for you when you need them, when you need that shoulder to cry on, and yet you don't have the guts to spill them out, afraid of getting hurt from betrayal again. And there are those friends that you enjoy their company, laughing, talking, friends who bring joy to your life... I succumb to the complications of life, and I think I shouldn't be thinking about anything and just concentrate on the books, the best friend for the moment.



Anyway, enough of rants from the heart. It is indeed boring people out.

A shoutout to Sook Teng, for celebrating her 19th birthday on sunday.

Happy birthday dear! (:
Hope you enjoyed the Wong Kok session, full of embarrasment and laughter.
(note to self: never step in wong kok for the next few months.)

I will post up the pictures as soon as I have the mood to and when I'm free.
Currently a bit tight up to studying for the finals.

No comments: