Monday, June 25, 2007

If you don't stand up for yourself, you would never get what you want.


The gays boys have all gone off to PD for a fun time under the beach, and I can't go.
NO fun. Now I'm stuck here feeling bored for the next three days. Boo.
I wanna go also.


Since I'm so free right now, I shall do the friend test analysis.


1. In the sports area, who do I think is handsome and talented?

(a) Lee Chong Wei, the Malaysian badminton player.
I like badminton, but Chong Wei? hahahahaha...
(b) Roger Federer, the no1 tennis player.
Haha, this is the correct answer. He is cute what. (: and goood too.
(c) Christiano Ronaldo, the footballer.
I did like him before-la, but then after that didn't like him edi, i prefer ruud.
(d) David Beckham, the all time favourite among girls.


2. My favourite animal ever since I'm young.

(a) Doggies. Especially my Fiji. (:
Oh yeesss, i love doggies. But then refer to (c).
(b) Kittens. Those who look like puss in boots that make you melt.
I hate cats. Literally, ugly, and i was scratch by one before. uck.
(c) Horsey. Enid Blyton books tend to hypnotize your mind to love them.
I lovelovelove horseys. I always wanted to own one, but i found out it is very costly and that you need those big big farm to rare them. Just wait till I grow up....
(d) Hamsters. So cute you can squeeze them on your palm.
Definitely cute. But then I only adore them. Full stop.


3. If I go shopping, what is on top of my list?

(a) More tops. They never seem to be enough of them!
(b) A decent bag. I need one for college.
(c) The high waistline dress I always wanted.
(d) Nail polish. I just suddenly am into painting my nails. pretty*

Correct answer: (b)
Actually this question quite con ppl, i just found out. teehee. Sorry la. Every girl would always want more and more tops, but currently I am in need of a bag too. Those big ones where you can dump everything in. As for c and d, totally out okay. I never wear those dresses, though they look nice and all, and i am not into painting nails. (:


4. My birthdate. (You get this wrong i spank you. haha)

(a) 28th
(b) 17th
(c) 18th
(d) 29th

This question. I don't even need to tell you answer. Hahaha, calvin, you arr...


5. This is a dumb test. Why am i even bothered to do?

(a) To see how you guys answer my random questions. (:
(b) Just for kicks.
This is the correct answer. No explanation.
(c) Because I'm having exam stress, so i want others to have test to do too.
(d) Because everyone is doing this test.


6. What type of chocolates do i prefer?

(a) White chocolate.
I don't fancy white chocolate. Never did. Too sweet.
(b) Ferrero Rocher.
(c) Milk chocolate.
(d) Dark chocolate.
Correct! Yummy! (: absolutely my all time favourite. Teehee. Bittersweet.

7. After a game of sports, what do i do?

(a) Check my handphone for any messages or missed calls.
(b) Drink 100 plus or any cold drinks.
Everyone does this right after that right. Obvious answer. (:
(c) Lie flat on the floor, exhausted.
Sometimes I do so, but not everytime.
(d) Go to the nearest available store and get an ice cream.
I don't eat ice cream after sports. Sounds weird.


8. Favourite song at the moment. ( The song that is closest to my heart )

(a) Boston - Augustana
(b) Micheal Buble - Everything
(c) Mandy Moore - Extraordinary
(d) Rascall Flatts - I wish

Actually I like all the songs mention above. Tough choice but the correct answer? Rascall flatts.
Lalala.

9. How old was I when I fractured my right arm and had to wear an armsling?

(a) 7
(b) 8
(c) 9
(d) 10

Waaay back in standard two, age 8. Hehe, pretty dumb question i know, cuz no one knows this. It happened during pjk time, when the whole class was playing chicken and fox. You know that game? Where the mother hen needs to protect all the lil chicks from the fox. Yea, they did this sudden turn, and i fell.


10. What course am I going to major in?

(a) Accounting and finance.
Correct. (: Future accountant.
(b) Marketing.
(c) Banking and finance.
(d) Management.
Urgh. No management please.


Anyway, thank you all who took the time to do that useless test. (:
Hahahaha.


Tomorrow I will have to use my brains, cuz I promised that fung keng to help him do assignments, until now I realize, it's not going to be fun lorr. Assignments on a holiday? But since I promised, I'm a good friend. Owh, my heroes!! You bought original. lalala, faster finish k. A-levels ppl are finally finishing their last paper like... right now. Whee*

I need to remind myself to stop buying earrings, because i buy them, look at them, and then just hang them on that green Ikea holey thingy, and it becomes a room decoration. I never ever touch them because I have too sensitive ears, which means I can only wear real gold or silver, if not it will start to itch and all. Pfft. Stop buying earrings!!


Wae lern! Where have you dissapeared? We should go out, catch a movie, have dinner more often you know. Time is ticking away, and soon enough, you'll be on your plane back to aussie for your second sem.




Katherine Mcphee-I'm over it

No comments: