Monday, June 25, 2007

When you let your mind wander

Sometimes I shouldn't be thinking so much, because I came up to a new conclusion that if you think too much, you'll start to wallow in self pity when you start thinking about some other nonsense. I wished my parents were more lenient, I really do. Although I know that they set rules for my own good and that they really care for my safety, I'd believed that they should trust me a little more, seeing that I'm turning nineteen soon, which isn't a very young age. But then again, I feel for them. I do have freedom, I just don't utilize it. Haha. Self-contradictary words is what you get when rosanne stays up in the early mornings online chatting and playing random games, surfing random blogs.


I hate it when plans fail. It makes me very unsatisfied, because i hate to fail. But then it failed because of a certain reason, that mood swing. I get alot of mood swinds lately, and it certainly puts the holiday mood down to the lowest level. But it will definitely have a turn towards the better side from this week onwards. (:


Okay, eunice, that game is fun! (: But my stupid com keeps hanging halfway. How terrible.

No comments: