Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Oh yes, i see.


And now, the three and a half week holidays officially begins, and this is where the fun begins where I can doze off still late mornings, sipping tea for breakfast without having to rush, ogle the tv, dress up more, shop alot, and just plainly having NO stress. And yet, I feel so useless about having nothing to do, so I mighta get a job or something to fill up my time, earn some handy cash that I could throw on some new outfits, with the megasales going on.. mMm, that sounds more like it. (:

After accounts today, headed over to one u to meet up with wae lern and yuen yen. We were supposed to catch Ocean's thirteenth, but I backed out and claimed I will fall asleep if I were to enter the cinema. Ended up browsing around and having tea break at starbucks.

And we chatted for a good one hour. It was one of those good ol' talks where memories of past and present are spilled, of life in aussie and the people around, and the sofa in starbucks almost made me doze off.


I guess I'm just plain tired. Those late nights did no good to the alertness and the complexion. So loads to rejuvenate this holidays.




The dog did something extraordinary today, or rather, stupid. It ran over to my neighbor's house which also has a dog twice, thrice it's size and attempted to fight with it. He almost got himself killed, but thank God, the owner managed to tame that dog down. Fiji got out with two small lil wounds, and is a little limping at the moment.

Silly little dog. He doesn't seem to learn his lesson though, always thinking he is the hero.




P.s: I'm still contemplating that very loooong letter I wrote. It's just so.. complicated to the extent that I feel burdened.

No comments: