Thursday, June 21, 2007

Climb your way up to the top.


After ages of not seeing liu qing, she and soph called me a gazillion million times to go for lunch today, at paddingtons again. All because Soph wanted pancakes. But it's never boring to eat at paddington's because they have this wide selection of pancakes ranging from those sweet and savoury ones to those with meat. And their pancakes are delicious. (:



Paddington with liuqing. I don't look good. Roar.



Jord's been calling me for ages to go try climbing in camp5 and after dozen of times rejecting, I decided to give it a go. Climbing it was with jord, bradley, and jinn.

Conclusion? It was good. (:
Though I'm like some beginner with no strengh, I managed to get to the top of the 18m wall.
Nyeh-heh.


Burn a hole in my pocket though. Rm 29.



Couldn't help browsing in some shops that i pass by on the way to camp5.
And Diva's accesorries were on sale.


Diva is cool. Bought this heart shape earrings for only RM3.
Cheap deal eh?




Lollipop-Mika

No comments: