Thursday, July 19, 2007

Big girls don't cry

My first week of class in the new Monash campus was typically boring. Those I-know-its-going-to-be-all-intro type of lectures. Besides that, Monash has to build so comfy cinema-like lecture seats that I can easily doze off. Oh well, the new campus is total gorgeous though, awesome architecture. Food sucks though. How sad.

I'm starting on addictions again. (:
Once it was foosball, then bubbletea, now it's Yakult!
It's yummy, but personally I think the bottle it waaaaayy tooooo small. Not 'nuff.
I am a sugar junkie, and lectures are filled with choc's and all to keep me awake, especially on thursday, where lectures are back to back from 8-12. Fantastic, eh?




There aired this movie on tv3 last night, and I happened to watch it. I know it came out looong time ago, but I wasn't a movie freak back then, so don't blame me. Undeniably a classic romance story. Ryan Gosling has such deep eyes, can fall in love. Heh. Pretty sad ending though. ): Emotional. Go watch it, it's like a walk to remember, just a different love story, yet as touching as ever.


Eye candy of the movie. (:




Caught this movie with jord after class today. Action packed movie with loads of guns and gadgets. And the main actor is like those I won't die no matter how tough the situation is kinda story. So yea, but it was all still goood. Cuz I am into this type of movie genre. I love seeing computer geeks with codes and all, very very impressive.



America's next top model is up now. I'm off.

No comments: