Monday, July 23, 2007

As quoted:
"Malaysia has first class infrastucture,
third class mentality."


My internet is currently failing me. It gives me hope for a good few minutes, then the light startes blinking, and in a few more seconds, poof, no more connection. Rrrrr.

I actually planned to go to kiara club for a good swim alone in the morning today, but thanks to my procastination, i woke up far too late at ten am. Furthermore, the rain didn't help. So much for my swim. I shall and will go next monday.

Saturday was spend in Nichii fashion city in sg. besi with the mum and sis. We had a good dim sum breakfast and headed straight down to Kl. Ended spending two whole hours in the car, cuz we got lost. There's this thing about kl, once you get a wrong turning, you can as well bid goodbye to your destination. A GPS would be much appreciated at that point. Anyway, nichii has good sales, and prices are pretty reasonable. I managed to grab three tops. There were way many pretty dresses, but I just don't wear them. (:

I found out winamp has this cool lyrics thing, where when the song plays, the lyrics will show. Heheheh. Me likey, mainly because I suck at remembering lyrics. Practically cannot remember any at all, because I choose songs based on the tune and melody. Lyrics aren't that important, or rather I have rather bad listening skills. I admit, I do.

Pizza's hut dip-li-cious is awesome. But then again, the cheese for you to dip is not yummy, too diluted to be called cheese, it tasted more like thousand island kinda sauce, so me and jia added alot of parmesan cheese to it, and grew one kg fatter.


Remember this movie?
I just found out it isn't out in Malaysia yet. Hahahah, and i already watched it. (:





Mandy Moore is a real sweet beauty. Those innocent type.


Lovely show. It is very predictable though. (:



Random.



.. all you need is turn to the Lord in prayers.

No comments: