Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Early morning rambles


My phone is officially worse than bonkers now. I look like some dumb people flipping the phone over and over again and peeking into it to see whether the screen is functioning. I really need a new one, yet I’m still hesitating on the model to buy. And the fact that I really like this phone, just that it had to be like that in only one years time.

I have an addiction towards chocolate, but I found someone far worse than me. Step into her house yesterday, and the whole table was full of chocolates and biscuits she shipped back from Uk, coffee, cheese strings, soft toys. I had a great time going through all the things she brought back, amazed how she managed to fit it in the 20 kg limit. Even the soft toys itself was already 7kg. Crazy girl rite. (:

My timetable’s out. And I’m happy to announce that I only have three day classes, which is Tues, Wed, and Thurs. It means I have four days holidays, and only three study days. Freakin’ good. I hope the assignments and workload won’t be too cramming though, which usually is, and silly me have no breaks in between classes. How great.

Right now, I’m contemplating how to wisely spend the last few days of my holidays.

No comments: