Sunday, July 8, 2007

KayElle day


I bet most of you saw the advert where it stated zara and mng warehouse sale thingy. Since I was so free I decided to head down to look see and scout for any cheap buys. It was on with thiam beng, sueh long and kinz. Turn out, it was a conmen thing. Blah. Never trust all this adverts anymore.

We went wandering around kl after that, walking all the way from Raja Chulan station to Bukit Bintang, which is horrendously far, under the hot sun too. I'm not complaining le, good experience ma. (:

I think we really overspent on transport that day. Took a couple of train rides that cost more than ten bucks, all because we kept changing directions. KLCC was our last stop because I wanted to go to petroscience.

Anyway, petroscience is not as interesting as I thought it would be. Sorry-la, wasted all your money. Hehe.



Some nail thing where you can push it up and see the shape.
That ugly humongous hand on the left belongs to thiam beng.
Mine's the right one. Nice right? Haha.



T-Rex.



Us in the helicopter simulator.
Stupid ride that made me all dizzy.
It was cool though, like riding in a real helicopter.



Random fireman. Fake one. (:
Those dummies. With me.


We go Petaling Street next time k? Or maybe Sungai Wang.


Today's jord's birthday. That doink.
Teehee. And we did a suprise barbeque party for him.
It went smooth. Except for the cake part.
HAhaha. Wait till I get hold of the pictures. (:




The one game that will get your butt down for few hours, or maybe more.

RISK!!!!

Gosh, it's really addictive.
Try it.
We played for five hours none stop and could go on and on. (:
Ask Karl Son. He's addicted to it.





I didn't win though. Because of ziyan. Roar.
We were the weakest ones because no one wanted to give in for australia.
All our armies dieded there.
Next time we play, I'll be smarter.
I hope.



Jiayi's back!! *Big grins*

No comments: