Wednesday, July 25, 2007

I think that hugs are so deserving. I love them. (:


I can't believe I'm so patient to edit all the pictures.
Sue me. Teehee. I promise no more from tmr onwards.
Studies are slacking already, which is a no-no.

Karl Son's birthday bash@TGIF, the curve; 23rd July 2007


See his estatic face when he gets to stand on the table and grab the whole restaurants attention.
Priceless. (:


The ever-so-moist cake, drooling with chocolate syrup.




The people who went. We didn't managed a big group shot.
):


The "it" couple for the day.
Introducing Karlson and Caroline.


Sueh Long was there too. Oh, and zhen quan too.



Quite a hefty bill. But great atmosphere and food.
I especially love the lightings.


Hahahaha. The pointing finger thingys.


I like this shot. (:
Tralalalala.


Photo credits goes to kinz, with his excellent photography skills.



I can't help it.
Mirrors are irresistable. LOL.


The "magic" fountain. I like.
I want it in my house.


I should be getting off to bed now.
I need to start studying, and paying attention in class.
To score satisfactory results.

No comments: