Thursday, July 12, 2007

Jord's birthday bash, and bersampat-ing with Jiayi day.


I finally got the pictures, courtesy of jackson jeckshen.
Very very few only though.
Because he took alot of random shots.
These are the nice ones which I managed to grab from his blog.



Mei wan and me. So colour coordinated. Hehehe.

All of us arrived at his house before six pm, and all were starting the barbeque pit and all, chit chatting, complaining why Bradley and Jinn taking so long to drive him home after climbing. Ended up we waited for a good one hour for them to return.
He was shocked to see a gang of people standing outside his house, more towards almost bashing him up. Twenty guys okay, all ready and set.


All the guys. Even without alcohol, chickan and jackson were pretty much very hyped up, or should i say, the whole gang of them. They were running all over the housing area, and somehow got the security guards involved too. All of them ended up drench in sweat, and watermelon. Don't ask.



This is ALL the people that were there on the day. Hehehe, he was touched. Before this he was so sad that no one remembered and was pretty emo. Then, after this, he shooooo happy. (:
Barbeque was great. We had alot of food. And marshmallows too which were gone sooo fast. Jeckshen the marshmallow hogger.




Happie birthday Boy! I know you had a great one, all thanks to me us.
Though the cake was a lil smashed up, everything still went great right? (:
Thanks for being the one where I can dump all my troubles to, and for being so great.
Appreciate you loads and loads! Hugs*

______________________________________________


Jia touched down on sunday so monday was spend with her. (:
Took alot of spastic photos, we always do. Sad thing is I haven't buy my photoshop cd. Urgh.
Sook kwan came along too!!


I think this was one of our first few shots.
We smiled nicely at the camera.


Then we started to be crazee. Look at sook kwan.
So cute her expression! (:


Me and jia dear. Hahah. Shopping with you today so farnie la.
Green curry is veryvery good.
But it made my stomach uncomfortable after that.
Or is it the XXL chicken?


Another nonsensical post. ;p


Happie happie people. She was teaching practically everyone how to eat cheese strings.
I like cheese strings.Very yummy. I have four in my fridge now. (:


Then Jia came out with more brilliant ideas, she brought her toys to pose with us.
See the green giant shark behind? Yea, that's her bolster. And the bear with cap is so adorable. All of it came back from UK. Jia's beloved. Teehee. (:


Err, err. Heh. (:


See? This is the giant green shark.


I'm bummed out. Need to get some rest.
Oh, oh by the way, Mandy Moore's latest movie, because I said so is nice! (:
Very typical love show, but still, I love watching all this fairy tale like romantic stories.

No comments: