Monday, August 27, 2007

And........... I'm done.

Monday blues. Grrrr.
The lecturer better give me HD this time.
I really spend effort doing it.


Lord, please grant me strength for tomorrow and the whole week, as I endure through countless workloads and stress.
Amen.


And I think that I express a little too much in the blog.
I think I should start surpressing things back.
Not blab all out.


Off to my book in bed. (:
Best time of the day.

___________________________________



1. What is your friend's name?
Sophina Chong Yu Ling

2. Jock, Geek, Prom Queen/King, Loner, Friendly, Flirtatious, Promiscuous, Pick a word from the list that best described your friend.
The gym freak.

3. Choose 5 adjectives to describe your friend.
i - Sporty
ii - Down to earth
iii- Talk a LOT (Don't kill me. Hehe)
iv- Caring. Hahahaha, I'm such a nice friend
v- SweetViolent. :p

4.What colour do you think best associates with your friends?
ORANGE! D'oh.

5.In ten years time, where do you see your friend?
Married in Australia with loads of babies. Haha, joking. (:
Some gym owner. Or some event organizer?

6. Describe your friend's blogging style.
Err, random.

No comments: