Friday, September 14, 2007

I decided to screw the whole post up and edit it

(Chris Daughtry's what about now is currently playing, giving me that kind of emo-ish type of feeling. )

Just because I didn't like the post. It sounded dumb.
Hee, so this is a new one.

I had such a busy weekend, till I drop dead on bed on Monday once I reach home. This few days has been my resting days, or rather taking up responsibilities week as the parents are having their well deserved honeymoon over in Phuket. Mum even called to say that she bought aLOT of clothes, because clothes are soo cheap over there. Whee* I likey. I know I sound pretty bimbo but c'mon, every girl loves clothes and more clothes rite?

Speaking of clothes, Marianne and gang came out with a website selling clothes, pretty clothes at reasonable price.
So, *click prettyclothes click*

Anyway, I'm rather dreading today, because my parents aren't letting me out tonight, saying that I have to take care of the lil sister, which isn't that little. So, bye bye Teluk Gong's dinner aka Ming's 18th dinner. I'm so sorry for being such a disappointment of ffk-ing last minute again. ):


Back to updates.
Jia's birthday was on the 9th of September.
We had a little surprise party for her, which includes her parents and brothers to help make it more real. And indeed, she really was blur and clueless about the whole event.

It was pretty very last minute indeed. Everything was pretty havoc, especially the card. HAhahaha, but everything turn out good in the end.



Blessed 19th dear! (:
You're very much loved by us, so don't emo so much k?
I'm always a phone call away. Hehehe.
huggies*



Actually, the plan was supposed to be very very very nice.
It's supposed to be filled with balloons with sticks, roses, and candles in the park.
But somehow, due to the lack of planning and last minuteness, we could only do it in the house, switch the lights off, light up the relighting candles on cupcakes.



She didn't cry. What a disappointment.
But she ALMOST did. HAhahahaha.





Thiam Beng forced me into this waterfall thingy organized by Monash Nature Society. At first I was really really reluctant because I was seriously loaded with work and all, but he paid and signed up for me. So woke up groggily at 7am in the morning to go for this thing. Worst still, I only know a handful of people.

But the waterfall itself was enough to satisfied me for the trip. The waterfall was huge, and people were nice. Tossing people into the water, having massages from the waterfall, the serenity of the jungle, and the fresh air was such a bonus. The water was freezing cold though, and it rained halfway during the journey to the bus. Suffered cold-ness for two hours in the bus.

Good experience though. (:



My extended heartfelt thanks to those who cared and showered me with concern when I needed it most. I love you all soo much, especially the parents, the best parents on earth. (:
I will definitely learn my lesson, and be careful the very next time.




Reflection~Jordin Sparks

No comments: