Tuesday, September 11, 2007

My chatbox isn't working for me. ):

I have no idea why. So I can't reply the messages.
That's why I'm doing it here.

Annjill: I'm glad I get to read. Teehee. My email is smileygurl_rosanne@yahoo.com. THanks!

Kinz: HaHa, that's nice of you. My dog is sooo cute rite? okay, if you don't wanna do it's okay. (:

Soph: I'm sooo sorry. Never see you also. That liu qing's book also still with me. Aiyo.

Esther: I have no idea. I think my blog got problem. Serious. Haha, I think I would wanna be "extraordinary". (: For a certain reason. I'm so sleepy now that I never go for law. HAhaha, oh and I already read it. SOoooooo funny. And cookerama was funnnyyy too, havoc.

Lynn: (: me too.



Okay, I'm off for my next class. Decent update sooon to come.
Ladida.

No comments: