Friday, September 7, 2007

I'm one busy little girl


Fiji, aka my handsome boy turn four years old on sunday. We did a mini celebration by baking a small little cake and blowing the candle. He was such a happy boy on the day.

I love this boy to bits and pieces. Remembered once he was hospitalized because of some disease cause by ticks, and he could have died, I cried the whole night. He is the unique dog because he can sing to the piano. Yes, you read it right, and I'm so proud of him. (:

Although annoying at certain times, maybe most of the times, especially when it pours, but he's the most adorable dog ever, gaining a special place in my heart.



Photography is fun, interesting as a matter of fact it is grasping my attention. However, the camera, an ixus is of the click and snap quality. Blah. Photoshop is still getting on my nerves because I'm still lousy. Rar.





Was clearing the room that day, rummaging through drawers and drawers of junks, and I found earrings and necklace owned by my mum a century ago. And it happen that now it's trendy again. How cool. (:

But I have sensitive ears, so I can't change my earrings, because it reddens and itches when it's not pure silver or gold.

Blah. Dumb. All I can wear is just that pair of Poh Kong earrings when I first pierced. Pathetic.




Whee! I'll be cuppacaking, shop@one u, going to the waterfalls, and cookerama.
Hectic.
Darn, the marketing and econs assignments are still left untouched.
Doomsville.


):



I have to start like................... now to enjoy the weekends.

No comments: