Tuesday, October 23, 2007

In ten years time, after I work my ass off saving enough money from being an accountant, I will buy a black horse that has a white star on his forehead, ride with it across winds, till all my sorrows and tears are wiped off by the wind. Owned a semi pro camera (DSLR's are so bulky), and snap pictures of anything that makes a good picture. Live without worries, and have loads of coffee and chocolate stocked up in the fridge, with a iMac, white color. Owh, and a dog too, golden retriever specifically, that will follow me at heels all the time.
Oh yes, I love predicting my future life.


Starbucks Iced Signature Hot chocolate just made the tummy worst.
Bleh. But seeing the bestie is great.
Heehee.





"At some point, you have to make a decision. Boundaries don't keep other people out. They fence you in. Life is messy. That's how we're made. So, you can waste your lives drawing lines. Or you can live your life crossing them. But there are some lines... that are way too dangerous to cross." Grey's Anatomy


Did we, at some point, cross the line that we aren't supposed to?


No comments: