Monday, October 22, 2007

"Live the life like there's no tomorrow, and learn like you'll live forever"
Gandhi, Criminal minds

Criminal minds is very addictive. Never failed to watch the episodes every week. I'm that loyal to the extent I prefer to stay home to catch the episode. Okay, maybe a little exaggerated.
But still, it rocks. Better than CSI.

Today's weather is so chilly, making me a tad bit lazy to continue studying. Exam's in two days time it literally is like a ticking bomb, ready to explode. So far, econs is almost done, accounts is halfway through, marketing and law, speechless. Pretty horrifying for someone who wants good results. Still, I believe I can do it through Christ who strengthens me.

The wisdom tooth hurts crazy, and worst still the tummy is upset the whole day through, making it pretty impossible to absorb what I read. For now, it felt better after gobbling down those hundreds of small little medicine which supposedly help ease the stomach pain and stabilizes it. But it doesn't seem to work much though. Tomorrow I have to get my butt out of the house to the library to get some serious studying done before I regret in the exam hall.

I'm not that nerd anyhow. Watched way too much tv's, online way too much, and still had time for a dinner at pyramid on a friday night with the doink. Pictures will be uploaded soon once I get my hands on them, which reminds me, pat, me want pics? (:

And in the midst of it all, nice ppl have brought gifts all the way from abroad back.
Thanks for the thought.


All the way from Philippines diving trip.
And you broke my unicorn. Sniffles*


And this came from Switzerland.
With a pair of rainbow earrings.
(:
It made my day.
(ooo, just can't help noticing that rainbow has seven alphabet that match the colours exactly!)

Thank you both of you, fungkeng and thiambeng.
Sweetest people.



No comments: