Monday, July 21, 2008

Gracias, my friend

This is a happy post directed to me.
Because life made me sad these few days.

Even though I acted all happy and jolly, and busy.


In attempt to cheer myself that little wee bit, I started flipping through happy smiling photos of all the catch ups I did, play absolutely very adorable games, listen to sappy songs (Currently: The way you look at me, Christina Bautista), read through some book titled "Happiness now" by Andrew Matthews my dad bought, and came across a quote, "your happiness depends on what you DECIDE to notice." Then on second thought, I'm actually not doing that bad in life, at least I have people that love me for who I am, and good things are constantly blessed to me, resembling God never forgetting me, his grace and mercy so ever flowing.

Was browsing through the hundreds pile of photos accumulated during the short span of three weeks holidays, and smiled reminiscing silly random candid moments. The joy of having no books and stress for that mere three weeks made up for the half year of crazy hectic schedule of trying to juggle between uni work, part time jobs, rangers, business, and also try to have fun at the same time. Rejuvenation, spending time with loved ones, real joy, best holiday ever, the first one without jobs or anything (not exactly-la, but seems long enough to be) , pure rest. (:

So since today's mission is to get a happy jolly rosanne back, here's snippets of the up times during her holidays. Went trigger happy and was crazily snapping aLOT of photos, come to think of it, it took me so long to filter the ones to post here.






~Sushi fest
It was so GOOD, best off, it's home-made, but by the professional.
That's why I prefer job diversity, more privileges hehehe.
Come to think of it, I'm craving for sushi and unagi again.





Jia has 14 rabbits. Actually, I lost count.
Haha, I love Jumper. Biased like that.

Our supposedly movie marathon night.
Meet the Parents, Meet the Focker, Ps I love you.

Didn't know that Man Yee Mee could taste so good. (:

That's for being one of my closest girlfriends. Not for the shopping and dressing up reasons, but rather those more tomboyish stuff. Tsk tsk, things only we comprehend, things no one else would ever think of doing, nor would I think of doing it with anyone else in the world. For always being there, you're already had a place in my heart. Too much, in fact. Hehe.



240608
Michelangelos!

Our long awaited outing, after our horrible exams.
It was good, we went crazy in the dressing room.
Sigh, we need to do this more often you know?


Clinks to becoming business partners for 7 months and counting! Of a particular star and a snowflake, along with a hanger.

I know you're more than business partner, more like a true friend who I can spill anything and trust that it will be kept a secret. And a friend to rant things out, yet not get judge. Haih, it's so sad that we get judge by everything we do. A heartfelt thanks, for teaching me how to just ignore, and work harder to prove ourselves to the world, for making everything feel better in the end. We've come a long way, and I'd like to see this friendship grow more in years to come. (:

We'll hang on, I promise.

060708, 1100hr
Ultimate Race@One Utama
Har har har. This is soooo going down to one of the best memories in my life's book. (:

Never in my life I did a back to back 50 push ups and 50 sit ups in less than ten mins, ran like a never did before, around one u, all red and out of breath, did the stupidest things. Ever (note the picture). Oh yea, I'll prove to you anything if I have that spark of motivation, or what we call "kiasuness". Yes z, I owe you big time in the race, for going that extra mile, thank you.


Jord's birthday.
Pre-celebration was at The Apartment, KLCC.

And I could write a million things about everything, but deep down, I know it's not everything that matters, it's you. Thanks for bearing with me, my attitude, and all. I miss arguing with you over fork and spoon, where you'll go it's "fork and spoon" and I'll snap back that it's "spoon and fork", and I'll always win. ;p And lollipops and all... good times good times. Just to let you know I've never taken you for granted ok?





Currently distracted by Chuck. (:
Will update more soooon. Lynn, hang on alright.
You'll do fine. Love ya.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OI.
why u so bias!!
my love is more than enough for all my babies.
hehe.
chee cheong kai wuz fun.

tsk tsk.
you and ur colourful turning thingys.
juz get one la. u noe u want it.

u're one of my closest ever girlfrens too.
thanks for everything dear.

luv u loads. <3

roz* said...

Hehehe, EH YOU BIAS ALSO OK!
Jumper gets special privileges in life that other rabbits don't.

Yes, we eat so much. ):
I will get my colorful turning thingy soon, just you wait. Hahaha, aiyo, i started my live life healthy plan edi. Time to start. Very bad edi. And you shall join me.

(:
OK?