Friday, July 18, 2008

Being an emotional brat at times

I'm digressing, about the way things are turning out to be as a consequences of my actions, how it influenced everyone around me, and how it all came back to me. It's such a let down to know that people are disappointed by you, to having a disturbed mind and a very very unsettled heart. Hmm, to that which I learned, the older you grow, the more complicated things get in life. I'm feeling a bit of that adult life thing slowly crawling up against that stress free little teen I used to be. Sorry I wasn't what you expected me to be, I'm still trying very hard to make things right, and it will all start today, a promise.

Today, I had a day off from classes. My sleeping timetable is still upside down, indicating a bad notion as I've been slacking away, arriving late for classes, and even the pile of books waiting to be read remains just there, on my bedside table. Sometimes I wish to pack my bags up, and fly away to some country being an unknown, leaving a peaceful life, but reality hits hard, and no one can run away from it forever. Hey, though the blog titles, "Silver linings of her life", sometimes it is essential to have some ranting sessions and grown up talk to ease the pain.

Maybe, in a few years time, I will learn about the philosophy of life.
About why I do things the way I did.

2 comments:

La PÉtit MademoisellÉ said...

where's me??where's me???
haha...
ill hang on...i miss you...and i miss all the happening things to do with you..

roz* said...

(; and you left for auckland.
Have tons of fun! (which I'm sure you will). Hahahaha.

Come back quickkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.
One day also can, we can do EVERYTHING in one day one. (: