Sunday, March 12, 2006

spm is coming out tmr. but i am not feeling anything. why? hehe. maybe cuz it's not time yet. or maybe cuz i am very calm. =) well. i went for driving again today. and this time on the road. haha. learn how to change gear and all, and i found out i am not that good. *aikz* must practise more. anyway, no mood to blog. so shall post pics for my genting trip. haha. tho its kinda outdated.

* me n my sista on flying jumbo.. haha.















** me drivin'! so fun!















** me posing beside waterfall.. =)















** cool pic.. i like..















** yummylicious food..




















** dinasour land posing with my sis. ;)














** up, up and away!














** me n my couzie!
















** lil white horsie.. in genting. poor thing have
to endure the cold weather.. aww..














** this is my brilliant sister trying to be statue of liberty!



















** me n allie!


anyway, i am sleepy. hehe. and i got a long day tmr. so tata! muackz.

No comments: