Saturday, May 17, 2008

Falling slowly ~Once
(I wanna catch that movie on cinema)

I have tons of fresh supply of photos in my picture folders, and seemingly having a jolly good mood, plus the suprisingly good internet connection, here we go for elaborations of a peek into bits and pieces of April and May. Oh right, in other words, procrastinating from my studying plan. Six hours of studying in Starbucks with a grande caramel frappe (I heart!) should be adequate to make me self contented with the effort put in, albeit I'm still running behind the already scheduled study plan. Will buck up following tomorrow onwards after i settle all the hanky panky from an annoying agent who couldn't care less for her promoters. Grrr.

Photos are arranged in a manner from the most recent to the earlier dated ones, just cause I have more recollection of the later ones, credits to my terrible inability of remembering practically all petty details, which isn't very nice. (It doesn't mean that my memory is bad though, studies, or other important stuff are not counted in this category)


And was pretty mad to find out that the outlet in NZX doesn't have wifi. ):


14th May 2008- Marks a very special day for two of the special people in my life, the sister, turning 17, and esther, 21 . So the celebration started when the clock struck twelve, for Queen Esther* . Pakated with her coll mates to "snow" her with icing sugar and flour. Alongside a hand baked cake by her coll mates topped with choc drizzle and a crown. I'm glad you liked the suprise, and just so you know, this friendship means a whole lot to me. (:

1.30am. Taken in the middle of the road.

Glad to experienced snow! Tsktsk.
___________________________________________



Superb rootbeer. ;p




Dinner was at Marche, Curve. Interesting concept, [stamped*]



Pizza, and rissotos.


13th May 2008- Itchy fingers made me snap away of my garden, in attempt to get better shots. Pretty satisfied with the outcome, but feeling that it's getting mundane. After exams, am inspired to get more inventive.



Fiji, alongside plants and planks.





11th May 2008- Mother's Day. Helped out at nursery taking care of 30+ happy jolly kids who never wanted to sit down. Havoc, yet I had tons of fun! Kids are just, so innocent. And I was being a sweet daughter to wake up early to whip up an american breakfast.

Gustavo. And his 1001 silly perfect pictures.




My work of art working the DSLR. Not that good though. ):


24th April 2008- Lynne's farewell @Sushi Zanmai, pyramid. It was a bittersweet affair, but people say distance don't matter, as long as the heart is there. (:

Huggles bundles*

23rd April 2008- Oei Han's 20th. Celebrated at Wong Kok. Just so we could get that big jug of teh ais. Which I think it's a con job thing cuz the amount of ice they throw in that jug is abundance.


22nd April 2008- Paddington's with the bestie. And of doing random silly things for the last few times. Now she's all the way in Sg, training to fly and achieve her dreams. (:

Our lil symbols*

Dressing room times. (:

Haha, never knew skinny jeans could look so good.


6th April 2008- Terence & Debbie's wedding. One of the loveliest wedding I've ever been to. Click here to read more about them. Only three miserable pictures here though. It showed that waiting for God's timing proves fulfilling and promising. Purity in marriage, true love. Put a smile on my face. (:




Whoa, freaking long post. Now, I shall go and study. Lessen my guilt. (:

P/s: I have no idea what's wrong with my fonts, and spacing.

No comments: