Sunday, May 25, 2008

Rosanne :needs that sparkle of motivation
[shades of blue makes me happy]

Ipoh day trip.
Filled with white coffee, and amazingly good 'ham tan sou'.


And wheee..
She manages to waste time again.
By installing photoscape, being a noob at it, and manages to edit one picture after an hour.
Ok, I think I need a new resolution.
A new reward for myself if I do exceedingly well for my finals.
Considering how I manage my time so 'efficiently'.
Imagine me without you~Jaci Velasquez
Am so tempted to watch freshly loaded Once, but cleverly refrain from doing so.
Needs more sleep. My eyebags. ):
Wants to go for a spa. (Cheap spa would be the fish therapy thingy, eheh)
Coffee doesn't help. Even the strong one. Gosh.
Missing someone.
Must learn to love my subjects, considering it's so tough being in second year.
To find refuge and strength in God in times like this.